There are advisable things you may wish to consider
before you start
- Fill boxes to capacity, partially full or bulging boxes may tip or collapse.
- Heavy items should be packed into small boxes making them easy to lift.
- Label or number boxes for easy reference when you need to locate goods.
- Make an inventory of your stored items and keep it in a safe place.
- Leave refrigerator or freezer doors open for ventilation.
- Garden equipment should be cleaned before storage.
- Avoid stacking or leaning furniture against outside walls to aid ventilation.
- Use good quality storage boxes – we sell cardboard boxes.
- Place bulky items in the unit first to provide a good stacking base.
- Put those items that you need to get most often near the front.
- To maximise space stack similar sized boxes together.
- Stack chairs seat to seat with cloth or paper to separate them.
- Do not place heavy items on sofas or mattresses.
- Always place a protective cover over your soft furnishings.
It is our firm intention to offer a service that is far in advance of any other storage company
Office Opening Hours
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday – 8.30am – 12.30pm
Sunday – CLOSED
Simply Secure Storage
The Barton Road Industrial Estate,
Barton Road, Bury St Edmunds,
Suffolk, IP32 7BE
Tel: 01284 750019